The new SpineCor® Pain Relief Back Brace is a neuro-muscular-skeletal rehabilitation tool for treating abnormal spinal loading and abnormal posture; it is not a simple back support brace.
Modes of action:
• Corrective movements gently guide the posture and spinal alignment in an optimal direction.
• The elastic corrective bands act to resist the body’s movement back to the abnormal position.
• This constant “correction, relaxation, correction, relaxation” is in reality a corrective postural exercise.
• The brace is able to put a patient’s body through 10’s of 1000’s of repetitions per day instead of the10-50 repetitions that are typical with other rehabilitation techniques.
• It creates dynamic spinal offloading and neuromuscular rehabilitation with the ultimate goal of neuromuscular integration.