#1 Scoliosis Brace in America
Treat Scoliosis Under the Experts
Avoid ugly metal contraptions with a soft dynamic brace that can be worn under any clothes
89% success rate in patients from our comprehensive approach to scoliosis treatment.
Treat Scoliosis, Kyphosis, or other spine diseases at any age level!
Have A Child With Scoliosis?
- Stop Scoliosis Progression and avoid the "wait and see" mentality
- Avoid Invasive Surgeries that can have lasting impacts
- Allow your child to grow in brace with our dynamic adjustable braces.
- Avoid Uncomfortable Metal Contraptions
- Machine Washable for ease of use!
- Can be worn under any uniform, pads, suits, or everyday clothes
Are You Living With Scoliosis?
- Scoliosis management can be difficult, our team of experts are here to help!
- Scoliosis can be treated at any age. Our braces allow easy access for all ages.
- Avoid further progression of symptoms and stop curve progression.
- Scoliosis management can be difficult later in life. Invasive surgeries are costly and have long recovery periods. Our SpineCor braces are fitted same day for instant reduction in curve and symptoms.
I. Clinical exam: This is where we will assess the contours of the spine using a Scolio-meter, which is a device to determine the inclination at certain segments of the spine.
II. Postural exam: During this exam we will assess the shifts, rotations and contours of the patients posture using a visual inspection and a laser inspection. Certain types of scoliosis create certain postural deformities, which assist in the classification of the scoliosis.
III. X-ray exam: We will take 3 x-ray views during this exam. They are a back to front standing X-ray of the full spine, a standing side view of the entire spine and a laying front to back view of the full spine. These three views combined allow us to get a very good idea of the classification of scoliosis. The back to front standing view allows us to measure the curves using the Cobb analysis. From the side view, we see if the normal curves are too flat, too curved or normal. Finally, the laying view allows us to determine the flexibility of the curve, which helps in determining the prognosis for correction or stabilization.
Once all of these exams are completed, doctors enter all the data into what is called the Scoliosis Assistant Software, which helps us in the classification of the scoliosis and the chances of reducing the curves. Once we complete these exams we should know if the patient is a good candidate for the SpineCor brace or not. If a patient is a good candidate then we will schedule a date the following week to return to fit the brace. If a patient is not a good candidate then they will be referred to the proper provider for further consultation. We explain the costs of the brace and potential for insurance reimbursement at the initial consultation.
SpineCor Dynamic Brace - A soft custom fit brace for daily use that can be worn under any clothing. - Custom Fit to each individual patient - Machine Washable for clean daily use - Fully Concealable under clothes or uniforms
CMP Hard Brace - For more advanced or unique cases a CMP hard brace can be recommended for night time use. - Custom fit 3-D printed for the exact fit. Then under doctor supervision can be manipulated to allow for proper adjustments to be made as your spine straightens.