Introducing The Corrective Movement Principle®
What Is The CMP Brace?A CMP brace is a rigid brace that is asymmetrical in design. Unlike other rigid braces, it utilises curve classification and corrective movement principles, offering an optimally focused correction. The CMP brace is worn for 20 hours a day. The brace can be removed for sports, dance, physical therapy, and other activities as long as it falls within the 4-hour window of when the brace is not worn.
Provides a degree of curve correction
• Depending on the type of scoliosis and when the bracing starts, the CMP brace can provide curve reduction of the spine.
Prevents or slows curve progression
• For some patient's scoliosis, the brace will stabilise the curve and stop scoliosis from worsening.
• For other patient's scoliosis, the brace will help slow the progression of the disease to where surgical treatment is no longer necessary
• If surgery is needed wearing the brace can reduce the degree of surgical intervention that is needed.
Provide Physical Support
• For Neuromuscular cases, the brace can prevent a spinal collapse